Apr 26, 2016
Designation : Officer – Customer Support
No of Vacancies : 2
1) Candidate must be Male;
2) The candidate should be between the age of 30 – 40 years with an experience of minimum 8 – 10 years;
3) Should be a B.Com/BE Graduate. MBA from reputed institutes.
4) May be considered general MBA from private institute – may not get preferential consideration for higher CTC. It may be noted that MBA is not a compulsion;
5) Should be fluent in Hindi, English, Kannada and any other South Indian languages viz., Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam will be a bonus;
6) Should be Tech-Savvy and conversant with MS Office, ERP, making MIS and should have used Smart Phone in his previous experience;
7) Ideal candidate would be a person from the Packaging Industry like Glass, Paper, Flexible Plastics, Labels, Adhesive and other allied industries. We would like to avoid taking candidates from direct PET industries, names like Pearl Polymers, Organic Industry, Garden Polymer, SNJ Synthetic, Alpha Packaging, Alpla, Sunrise Containers, Chemco Industries.
This is competitors and if the candidates have worked in these firms before 2006, we may consider. However, preference will be given to candidates from other packaging industries, already described above.
Job profile includes the following:
1) Will be In-Charge of handling key accounts in a support role wherein candidate will be responsible to raise sale orders and follow-up of the steps to dispatch
2) Should be well conversed in ERP, preferably SAP or MS Navision or Oracle;
3) Good personality and should be from conversant in MS Excel, costing, logic and IQ;
4) Should be willing to spend extra hours if required;
5) Manufacturing job involves market supporting to be available on call and email 24/7. Should be ready to handle the pressure.
6) Will be reporting to Manager/General Manager – Marketing.
If you are highly interested and motivated , kindly send your updated resume as soon as possible to- email@example.com mentioning the following points—
a) Your Current CTC—–
b) Expected CTC —–
c) Notice Period—-
d) Total year of experience—–